Brilyn had a small moment @ her party where is wasn't being such s sweet little Birthday Girl. See photo inside of the pool.... Yikes I was so embarassed I wanted to Spank her little skinny butt... Taylor picked her out a tweety bird singing birthday balloon and it was so cute. After she blew out the candles on her cake it was so HOTT in our house the most of the kids wanted popsicles instead of cake and icecream.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
More Birthday Pics
Brilyn had a small moment @ her party where is wasn't being such s sweet little Birthday Girl. See photo inside of the pool.... Yikes I was so embarassed I wanted to Spank her little skinny butt... Taylor picked her out a tweety bird singing birthday balloon and it was so cute. After she blew out the candles on her cake it was so HOTT in our house the most of the kids wanted popsicles instead of cake and icecream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment