Saturday's T-ball games weren't near as fun as the sunshine filled one on wednesday night... It was raining cold and windy. But the girls toughed it out... Taylor got to do coach pitch and she hit both times on her first try-GOOD JOB sis! Brilyn also hit very well but wasn't much of a team player in outfield (THANKS GRANDMA CHERI for all the HELP).... We are hoping for a nice day this week and I will catch a video of the games.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Two really cold T-Ball Games.
Saturday's T-ball games weren't near as fun as the sunshine filled one on wednesday night... It was raining cold and windy. But the girls toughed it out... Taylor got to do coach pitch and she hit both times on her first try-GOOD JOB sis! Brilyn also hit very well but wasn't much of a team player in outfield (THANKS GRANDMA CHERI for all the HELP).... We are hoping for a nice day this week and I will catch a video of the games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



How cute!! I'll have to come see a game when the kids don't have one themselves!
ReplyDelete