

A few weeks ago Miss Taylor lost her 1st tooth. Actually ever since a few months ago when Brock was here he had a loose tooth and she thought is was so cool. So for a few months she has been pushing and pulling on this poor tooth to make it loose. It was loose for only about 2 days when she had it ready to be pulled. One night after her bath she was showing her daddy how loose it was and some how he convinced her to pull really fast downward on it, she did then within 5 mintues he had her in the sink infront of the mirror blood everywhere, she was screaming and screaming when I tried to take over the match.. Once I saw that the tooth was just sitting there and she was screaming cuz of the blood she could see. Brian just reached in her mouth and picked it up before she swallowed.. Then she was all happy and TOUGH she was fast to bed and really quick to sleep once she knew she was going to get money from the tooth fairy.... Wait that was once she called all her Grandma's & Grandpa's and sent a TXT to all the aunts, uncles and Melissa.... All in all the first loose tooth expreince was less painful than I expected as a mother..



Im sad that I was not part of that text list with her big news! This is the first I have heard!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Tay, you are getting so big! I love and miss your little sweet heart so much everyday!
She looks so big when she is toothless!!!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Taylor!!! And you to Holly for doing so well!!!!
ReplyDelete