Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kenna Dowland's Birthday Party






Last saturday we attended Kenna's party, she had scales and tales present and talk about snakes and she was the guys assistant the whole time.. Taylor wasn't sure about it at first, but it was Brilyn that was being a baby well her and Daddy Brian never got within 8 feet of any of it, Now the guy called me out of a group of parents to help hold this huge 200 lb snake or else I would have been next to Brian the whole time. I was babysitting Rachel's 2 little boys and they were in heaven they LOVED it...I also got the hold baby Grayden for several hours he is super cute, but all I could think of was missing Kaybree...xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. That gives me a stomach ache to look at those pictures!!! I can't believe you did that.

    ReplyDelete