With the extra hour of sleep we all woke up rather happy. Brian picked out our DALLAS COWBOYS attire and off we all went to IHOP for breakfast. Then to Costco between Grandma Cheri and Brian I think that we saw everything that is in Costco after our shopping was done we came home the girls played with friends and Cheri, Brian & I teamed up to get all three vehicles cleaned inside and out... It was a great deal for me. The past few days have been so good and great to spend time together without some one having to go to work.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Cowboys-Costco & Car Washing.
With the extra hour of sleep we all woke up rather happy. Brian picked out our DALLAS COWBOYS attire and off we all went to IHOP for breakfast. Then to Costco between Grandma Cheri and Brian I think that we saw everything that is in Costco after our shopping was done we came home the girls played with friends and Cheri, Brian & I teamed up to get all three vehicles cleaned inside and out... It was a great deal for me. The past few days have been so good and great to spend time together without some one having to go to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Cute little Cowboy fans!
ReplyDelete