.jpg)
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Little Monsters
Both Tatertot and Bripie can be so so sweet and yet mean little snakes within mintues. I think that they get this attitude trait from they're Grandpa Gary... They really think that screaming from salt lake to farmington is fun. But of course when I got them to Grandma Cheri's they settled right down and buttered her up for what ever they wanted. They went and spent the weekend with Aunt Ninnie (Brittany) and she claims they were sweethearts the whole time. They also Grandma Lori and Grandpa Glen FOOLED. Brilyn is so much like her DADDY if you don't give her what she wants then she will pout and pout and give you the please "How can you say no to this face look".jpg)
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So cute!!! This is going to be so much fun... I am so glad that you are doing this. I will leave it up to you to get all the family to do this so we can keep in contact! Love Ya Hols
ReplyDelete