Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tatertot




Taylor is our little sunshine.... She brings us so much joy and she has been acting so grown up lately that it makes me have the baby blues but Brian says NO..... Taylor is so helpful with Brilyn most of the time. She knows how to work the system she will normally do anything I ask her to but she has a price and it often includes buying her some glue on finger nails.... She is our little sissy girl.. Oh and she loves her dance class that she takes with Mykelle they are so cute all dressed in those spandex outfits.

1 comment:

  1. She doesn't have me fooled! She just knows I won't put up with that! hint hint hehehe Just kidding! You have gotten so much better!!! You aren't such a sucker anymore! I love her so much! She's one of my girls!

    ReplyDelete