Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Girls

The girls both looked so cute!!! For once I had enough time and patience to get both of them dressed and harid done before throwing them in the car. Taylor of course loves the camera and would have let me take pitcures all day. Brilyn is a whole different story she wouldn't hold still or look @ me! We finally went through our stuff in storage and found the summer clothes. So for all of you that know what a shoe lover Tay is I have flip flops and sandles every where!!!

5 comments:

  1. Look at how cute your girls are i miss them so much.. It makes me jealous that i have 2 boys and don't get to experience the whole doing the hair thing... I love the dirt bike pic of BriPie she needs one too for camping :)!! give the girls hugs and kiss's for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The are so dang cute! It was so much fun to be with them over the weekend. I love watching them grow, and seeing how diferent they are. You do such a great job with them, and I am inspired by what you accomplish on a daily basis. Love Ya Tons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you love it! I didn't know whose blogs you check, so I just added the ones I could think of. If you want to add more you can call me and I can do it, or I can tell you how to do it! I created you your music list...so you can add anything you want. You go to www.playlist.com- your log-in info is the same as for your blog...you just search and it will add it directly to your playlist on your blog! Let me know if you want anything changed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry...your username is Jensen Ladybugs on project playlist! The password is what you gave me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHa at Brandi's comments! I knew someone did that for you!!! I love it! Looks cute! Go look at the video on my page! It is sooooo funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete