Lastnight Brandy and her kids had come over to visit and eat pizza with us. After dinner Brian went tanning, Brandy and I were watching moment of truth, and all the kids were playing upstairs. Then Taylor and Kaylea brought us notes (Invitations to they're play that was starting asap. It said COME TO TAYLOR AND KAYLEA PUPPET SHOW STARING CAYLI, MILY, HANNAH MONTANA AND SAILY PLEASE COME. TO DAD TO MOM AND TO MOM. It was so cute so while waiting for Brian to get back from tanning Brandy and I dashed out to the garage to get the puppet stage that Aunt Brandi and Uncle Jason had made her for christmas... It was so cute Brandy, Boston, Karis, Brian, Brilyn and I watched with giggle as the horse, dog, frog and monkey all went to Joes Crab Shack for dinner and then to the park, Taylor was kind of shy @ first. But as Kaylea led on Taylor was quick to follow using their creative minds. 

It was so so cute to watch them put on the puppet show for us.
That is so cute! I love the creativity a child has. It only we could all so that still!
ReplyDeleteSooo cute!
ReplyDelete