Last week while we were doing yard work. Taylor and Brilyn were playing outside and during our break Brian and I started to pitch the ball to them and litfle Miss BRILYN is pretty darn good @ hitting, and Taylor sure looks cute standing there with her bat.. We were in Aww @ how many times Brilyn hit the ball. So when we went to Cheri's this past weekend they all practice Major Leage in her living room. Glad to say nothing got broken...
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Grandma Cheri's new Base Ball team
Last week while we were doing yard work. Taylor and Brilyn were playing outside and during our break Brian and I started to pitch the ball to them and litfle Miss BRILYN is pretty darn good @ hitting, and Taylor sure looks cute standing there with her bat.. We were in Aww @ how many times Brilyn hit the ball. So when we went to Cheri's this past weekend they all practice Major Leage in her living room. Glad to say nothing got broken...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh Holls I miss them so much! I love it that she is such a little tomboy! She is such a fun little girl. You guys will be busy when the girls get older, becasue Brilyn will be playing in all the sports, and Taylor will be cheering at all the events!
ReplyDelete