REMEMBERING A MEMORY
DIRECTIONS:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together.
2. Then re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Okay it is a family memory but its funny.. When we first started the whole camping trip in June and we were all makin dinner and you wanted to help so jason told you to go over and get some sage off the sage brush and start cutting it up for the meat, and you did and everyone was laughing and taking pictures of you and i come out of one of the campers and asked you what the heck you were doing and jas and gary looked at me like shut the heck up.. then you knew something was up when your mom pulled out the video camera... Haha that was funny.. Love ya Talley
ReplyDeleteI have so many GREAT memories with you, but one I will cherish is when you WAY outdid yourself for my birthday, and we went to the Spa. It was so fun to be away from kids, and spend sometime together. The massage and everything that went with it, was just an extra.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a wonderful person, and I am so lucky to have the friendship with you that I do. You are so much fun to be with, and teach me so much everyday. Thanks for always being such a great friend to me.
Hey Holly it's Mindy Meikle!!! It is fun to see all of your pics!! Could your girls look any more like you?! My memory of you is riding your horses all summer long right after your family moved to Rigby and trying to find the river and getting lost. Oh and when your crazy neighbor shot his gun in your back pasture over our heads!!!!
ReplyDeleteOH man Holly I just have to take you back memory lane for this one! One word.... Frankenstein?!!!
ReplyDeleteDo you remember? We tried for the longest time to retrive that thing and when you came to Twin Falls - we finally did it. You, Sara, Kelsey and I. Oh man Crazy days in Twin Falls.
Eating at Applebees with oh what was his name.... Arsen.... just so we could give Sarah crap!