Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Little Cute SLOW POKE'S



So of course I was late getting the girls in the car and to school when, Taylor decided to tell me that she is also the snack buddie for the day.. (no candy we learned that the 1st time)healthy learning start the brain snacks, so we stopped off @ the smiths when right of the bat little Brilyn notices that they have the mini carts so off she went and Tater had to have one as well, since we were already late we got a few things that we would need for the next ccouple of days before we move.... And off to school and work we went

3 comments:

  1. Cute!!! My kids love the little carts too. Where are you moving???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute you are brave I let carter out once to help push the cart and that was the end of that adventure.. Good luck moving it sucks that its on thanksgiving that you have to move.. Good luch taking the "mirrors" off the wall..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Jarett will love those too!! Where are you moving????

    ReplyDelete