Monday, November 3, 2008







Here are a few more pitcures from HALLOWEEN.. After work Brian and I took the girls up to GRANDMA Cheri's where they took the girls trick or treating while I handed out candy. The weather was warm and Brian said that the girls were good but he thought that Cheri had more fun than anyone... I even dressed up for work and as you can see I am such a good whitch that our daughters want to be like me.... LOL... They both looked so cute in my hat...

3 comments:

  1. Your girls look so cute and you're a pretty witch! I could barely see it on my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute costumes, I love Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look at your blog alot. How I missed these pictures I have no clue. Way cute. Love your costume. Oh, for the record, I sent you an invite to our blog. But, being in a hurry, I forgot one "n". So thanks for the call to line me out.

    ReplyDelete