Thursday, February 19, 2009

The ~~ SWEET SIDE~~~ of Brian


About 3 weeks ago, Brian was working the early shift so he would leave before the girls and I were ready. When we walked down into the kitchen to get breakfast. I found these 3 little love notes. One for Taylor, Brilyn and myself- I won't lie I was a little shocked and so I read mine first and instantly felt my heart fluttering, by the time I read the girls out lound to them I was in tears.... He can be really cute even if it is far and few in between I will take it..... But it wasn't that far in between on Valentines Morning he gave me my morning KISS and off to work he went I crawled back into bed and he was taking the girls from their beds and putting them in our " I thought to myself what is he doing then I remembered that it was Valentines Day and just let him move them all around @ 7:00 in the morning a few mintues went by and he came in with 3 sets of roses, cards & candy for his 3 SWEETHEARTS it was really cute to see the girls even though they were half asleep they were polite and gave him thanks and XOXOXOXO little Brilyn tried to crawl back into the covers with her flowers and Taylor was really excited to see that inside her cards was money to go shopping with.... I don't know where she gets that urge from... Brian if you ever read this please know how much me and the girls love you and that you mean EVERYTHING to us... I am so grateful to have you you are a WONDERFUL husband and a even more WONDERFUL dad to our girls...... Just being in the same room as you ful-fills me, just holding your hand or having you rest your arm across me in our bed still makes me have the Butterflies... I love you...

3 comments: