
I got this from somebody elses blog, but thought it sounded really fun! Sooo.... Here's the deal, 3 people that post a comment under this entry asking me a question that you don't already know the answer to and want to know about me, will get a Surprise from me. It'll be something that I will personally create just for you. I can't guarantee you'll love it, but it will be a one of kind! It could range from a Craft, to a treat, flowers, ANYTHING! Who knows, but that's the fun of it you have no idea what will show up on your doorstep.I will pick 3 people with the best questions! Oh yeah, and you have to post a picture of what you win on your blog as well. If this works it should be fun! Be creative with your questions. I swear to tell you the honest truth!! I don't care if I know you, or if you just follow my blog! Ask me a question!



What is your biggest regret you have ever had? xoxo
ReplyDeleteLying to Brian and DESTROYING his trust in me, all over hanging out with Natalie and Jamee because I was shortly unhappy with our marriage and felt that I need someone to talk to that would take my side always and that I could trust not to tell Brian my bittering and feelings.. My regret is that I should have been talking to him and him only~ In my heart I knew that was the right thing to do but we were not progressing and I was getting really frustrated and I took the wrong path to make myself feel better.... I still REGRET that whole 6 months
ReplyDeleteXOXOXOX
Holly
aw. You know though, you can only learn from those expeirences, and grow from them. And you have. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteFun! I'm going to add this to my blog too! :) I have more than one question... hope that's ok!
ReplyDeleteIf I had $10,000 to give you what would do with it?!?!
If you could have more kids, would you or are you happy with 2?
Do you like living in Utah?
Tara
ReplyDelete1) If you gave me 10k I would give it to Sammi (brians sister in law that was left with 5 kids to raise)
2) I would have loved to have a little boy, Hoever I know my luck would have given me another SASSY daughter.
3) I don't mind utah now, I wish I could go home to idaho more,,, it is hard to be a WONDERFUL aunt to my 6 neices and newfews just over the phone.
Aw...you are so cute!!
ReplyDelete