Ok I am not Crazy I can see some photo's here in Cheri's memory card this these and the Jackson pitcures were Memorial weekend.. The kids had a blast on the little pocket bike that uncle Brian brought from utah. Sammi and Aunt Dayna also took them all over to grandpa Glen's for a sleep over.. It was really fun having everyone together (wish we did it more often)
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Granny Crains
Ok I am not Crazy I can see some photo's here in Cheri's memory card this these and the Jackson pitcures were Memorial weekend.. The kids had a blast on the little pocket bike that uncle Brian brought from utah. Sammi and Aunt Dayna also took them all over to grandpa Glen's for a sleep over.. It was really fun having everyone together (wish we did it more often)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment