At some point this spring/summer we went over to Jackson and went fishing and rode the horses I can even remember when this was - I think it was memorial day weekend (man I am getting old or something) I am just so excited to finally get my new camera to download to my computer.. Anyways the pitcures looks like the girls had fun and aren't that big of city girls..
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Jackson
At some point this spring/summer we went over to Jackson and went fishing and rode the horses I can even remember when this was - I think it was memorial day weekend (man I am getting old or something) I am just so excited to finally get my new camera to download to my computer.. Anyways the pitcures looks like the girls had fun and aren't that big of city girls..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment