We may not have it all TOGETHER, but TOGETHER we have it all.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter 2008
They were so cute coloring their eggs. After drawing on her easter egg Bripie wouldn't give it to me with out a fight, to be put in the dye. It was pretty scary looking. The girls and I colored eggs while Brian cooked breakfast for all of us. This holiday was the 1st we all woke up in our own place with just the 4 of us and it was nice. Brilyn was so so excited when she saw her bike she bailed out of my arms and slid down the stairs and jumped on her bike. Tay on the other hand was a little scared to see what and if the easter bunny had come-she got into trouble with me for snopping around my closet and see Brilyn's bike. But being that her EASTER BUNNY is so cool. She lucked out. Taylor finally got the HEELIES that she had been wanting for a year now. They both got new swiming suits and easter short outfits. And of course candy and money. After they hunted all the easter eggs. Brilyn attempted to carry both her and Taylor's baskets up the stairs and she lost one on the very last stair. Grandma Cheri, Robert and his little boy and Donnie all came over for dinner. Taylor and Robert's litte boy Robert hid the eggs outside over and over for the audults to find. We all laid around being lazy and watching t.v. for the rest of the day.
They are so cute Holly! It makes me sad that I hardly get to know Brilyn. I am glad that you actually had no visitors for a holiday. I think that is great! This was actually Bridgers 1st Easter at home as well. We have been over in Teton Village the last 2 years, it was really nice for us as well. Miss you guys tons, and am excited to see you if you decide to come up! I don't know that we will be going to the play...who knows-I didn't mention anything to mom about getting tickets for us, and she never said anything...so I think it is too late! My fault!!! I guess we will just see what the weekend brings!
Holly you are so lucky you have the cutest girls in the world.. I can't wait to see you guys again sorry about this weekend maybe i can make it up to every one when Ryker is born!!?
They are so cute Holly! It makes me sad that I hardly get to know Brilyn. I am glad that you actually had no visitors for a holiday. I think that is great! This was actually Bridgers 1st Easter at home as well. We have been over in Teton Village the last 2 years, it was really nice for us as well. Miss you guys tons, and am excited to see you if you decide to come up! I don't know that we will be going to the play...who knows-I didn't mention anything to mom about getting tickets for us, and she never said anything...so I think it is too late! My fault!!! I guess we will just see what the weekend brings!
ReplyDeleteHolly you are so lucky you have the cutest girls in the world.. I can't wait to see you guys again sorry about this weekend maybe i can make it up to every one when Ryker is born!!?
ReplyDelete