Thursday, March 27, 2008

Peek-A-Boo

The easter bunny left both girls 5.00 in their baskets, they both got money from Grandma Cheri and then 5 eggs in their egg hunt has money in them. Brilyn she found all 5 of those eggs and we had to play magical easter bunny and give some of those eggs to Tater. She needs the money more to buy all the summer shoes she has been craving. The flip flops and clunky clunks. Anyways the girls and I had taken all the candy and put in one basket, all the empty eggs into another one and then Brilyn decided she would put all the money into her possession. But after packing the money around she found it more fun to put the basket on her head and play peak-a-boo...


1 comment:

  1. She is sooooo cute! I miss the girls so much. I haven't seen them since Christmas. So sad... she is going up so fast, and it makes me sad that I am missing it all.

    ReplyDelete