Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mommy Tag






Mommy Tag

1. Typically, what time do you wake up?
Well my hard core trainer Melissa makes me be @ the gym by 5:30 so 5:15

2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed?
Lucky if good night means by 9:30
3. How long have you been a mommy?
Almost 5 years

4. How old were you when you became a mom?
22

5. What is your favorite kids T.V show?
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

6. What is your least favorite kids T.V. show?
I know that she teaches a lot but I can’t stand to watch Dora

7. What is your favorite chore?
Folding their clothes

8. What is your favorite meal to cook?
COOK what’s that

9. What meal do you cook most often?
Take out

10. What is your kids favorite meal?
Mac n Cheese
11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids?
Taking a nap with them it is so cute

12. What are 3 things that make you smile when you’re being a mom?
1. When Brilyn will let me kiss her and cuddle
2.When Taylor will just randomly say MOM I love you. 3. When I know that they need me



13. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be?
I think that it would be to take them to Disney land

14. When was the last time you went out without your kids?
On our 7 anniversary

15. What is your favorite pastime/activity to do with your kids?
Taking them CAMPING, just playing out side watching them play together

16. Name one thing you said you would never say as a mother?
Don’t recall

17. Do you spank your children?
When they really really deserve it

18.Did your parents spank you as a child?
YES and a good spanking never hurt me

19. What is your favorite kid’s book?
Coloring books

20. What is your favorite advice for new moms?
Sleep as much as you can, find time for yourself once in awhile

21. What is your scariest/most heartbreaking moment as a mom?
When Taylor had to have surgery on her eyes and when she broke her arm

22. What is your most joyful moment being a mom?
ALL the time, mostly when we are hanging out as a family and I realize that family is all that really counts

23. When was the last time you told one of your kids, “I Love You”?
Today, when I dropped them off @ school and daycare
24. When was the last time you were told, “I love you” by one of your kids?
Last night before bed


25. When was the last time your husband said "I love you" to you?
Today when he called me @ work
I TAG MANDY

6 comments:

  1. So cute! You are such a good little mommy!!! I really liked reading that...hope you do all of the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that taylor will be 5 soon holy crap. I was sitting in class wit brit when she told me you we pregnant with her and it just seems like yesterday.. You are a amazing mom those girls are so lucky to have you as their mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss those girls so much. Your such a wonderful mom, just remember that when they are driving you up the wall and you really want to tie them to a chair, remember what a great blessing they are to you and Brian, ( and then untie them) HA HA! You need to help me learn how to BLOG!!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Holly! Just checking in...I love what Bran did with your blog - soo cute!
    That was a cute tag - you are cute!
    Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the sweet comment!!!!!! It made my night!!! I am so thankful for the opportunity to have your girls!! I guess it takes punching a girl in the face but, whatever...lol. I really do love them so much, and they fit right in!! I want to be in line with the rest of your family to help take care of them if anything happens to you guys! ( We just did our will, so I meant that in a non-pyscho way!) I hope you had HAPPUY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Thats right I'm your hard core trainer!!

    ReplyDelete