Taylor for the first time in a while woke right up and was excited to start her day. OF Course it was her 5th Birthday. I had her sit on @ the table while I woke Brian and the little monster up. We sang happy birthday and as Tay went to open her present we thought it would be fun and cute to get her with SILLY STRING......WRONG her and Brilyn scream and cried at the top of thier lungs.... Brian and I felt so bad. It took us 5 min of I am sorry's to calm her down and all she would say is "How come you guys are being rude to me on my BIRTHDAY?" Finally she decided to open her present and once she saw some clothes she forgot about the silly string...
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Taterbug is now 5
Taylor for the first time in a while woke right up and was excited to start her day. OF Course it was her 5th Birthday. I had her sit on @ the table while I woke Brian and the little monster up. We sang happy birthday and as Tay went to open her present we thought it would be fun and cute to get her with SILLY STRING......WRONG her and Brilyn scream and cried at the top of thier lungs.... Brian and I felt so bad. It took us 5 min of I am sorry's to calm her down and all she would say is "How come you guys are being rude to me on my BIRTHDAY?" Finally she decided to open her present and once she saw some clothes she forgot about the silly string...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That is just way to funny...the picture tells it all! I guess I won't try that this year for Bridge...well he might just think that is soooooo cool!!! Gosh you guys...so rude on her birthday, I can't believe you!!!
ReplyDeletelol! Hey Holly! I just linked you through Brans and I'm gonna add you to mine! I love being able to see what you guys are up to. Your girls are so darling. I have been laughing so hard since I read about the silly string...how funny, I mean RUDE! You never know kind of reaction you'll get with little kids!
ReplyDelete