SPOILED SPOILED... Little Miss Birthday Girl was spoiled with presents to include a kids ipod, earings and a necklace, lots of hair items, bubble wand, HANNA MONTANA purse, sunglasses, wig and singalong microphone & braclet, bug catcher and supplies, 4 books, sand box toys, pet shop animals, nail polish 2 Flip flops, money, 2 singing birthday cards, grape furry buddy, 8 really cute outfits, 1 cake and 1 bouquet of sugar cookies. And was surrounded by her friends ( Lilliana & her Mom, Mckenna & Kris, Andrew & Rachel, Mykelle & Trey & Melissa & Naomi, Easton, Brenna & Lucy & Juile and Bripie) for a afternnon of bowling @ fat cats. Then later after dance her daddy cooked out on the grill and we had cake and ice cream with a Donnie and Double D... She is such a big girl and we love her so much. Brian and I both are proud of the sweet big sister she can be!!!!! I layed awake lastnight just thinking back 5 years ago and man some days how I would love to be cuddle up to my newborn non-stop and spending the days with my girls however we all know that I don't have the patience to stay @ home. I want to give a big shout out to MELISSA and thank her so so so so very much for the special attenion she has given TAYLOR 9-10 hours a day for the past 3 years and being there to love her and spoil her for us. Thanks Melissa I would be lost without you.........
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
PARTY
SPOILED SPOILED... Little Miss Birthday Girl was spoiled with presents to include a kids ipod, earings and a necklace, lots of hair items, bubble wand, HANNA MONTANA purse, sunglasses, wig and singalong microphone & braclet, bug catcher and supplies, 4 books, sand box toys, pet shop animals, nail polish 2 Flip flops, money, 2 singing birthday cards, grape furry buddy, 8 really cute outfits, 1 cake and 1 bouquet of sugar cookies. And was surrounded by her friends ( Lilliana & her Mom, Mckenna & Kris, Andrew & Rachel, Mykelle & Trey & Melissa & Naomi, Easton, Brenna & Lucy & Juile and Bripie) for a afternnon of bowling @ fat cats. Then later after dance her daddy cooked out on the grill and we had cake and ice cream with a Donnie and Double D... She is such a big girl and we love her so much. Brian and I both are proud of the sweet big sister she can be!!!!! I layed awake lastnight just thinking back 5 years ago and man some days how I would love to be cuddle up to my newborn non-stop and spending the days with my girls however we all know that I don't have the patience to stay @ home. I want to give a big shout out to MELISSA and thank her so so so so very much for the special attenion she has given TAYLOR 9-10 hours a day for the past 3 years and being there to love her and spoil her for us. Thanks Melissa I would be lost without you.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



awwwwww.....look at you being all sweet!!!! THANK YOU so much for giving me the opportunity to take care of her! I have been attatched to her the MAy 20th 3 years ago when you brought her to the daycare! She is the sweetest little thing, and I am PRIVELAGED to be able to watch them! Thank you for appreciating me, that makes all the difference!! I can't believe she is 5!!!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Man I did her hair cute!!! I will do it like that more often!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Man I did her hair cute!!! I will do it like that more often!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun. I am so glad that the day was perfect for her! I can't believ that she is 5 and will be starting shool next year. That is just crazy to me. I was telling Jason the other day that if we had gotten pregnant when we first started trying, we would be having one starting 1st grade. Crazy, crazy!!!Can't wait to see you guys.
ReplyDelete