Wednesday, August 20, 2008
FINALLY..........
I am so excited that FINALLY this weekend I get to go home to IDAHO and see my 2 new nephews RYKER(Josh and Halley's little boy) and PARKER (Cody and Sammy's little boy).. I am doing nothing but holding babies on saturday, I am going to LOVE every mintue of it... We are also going to get to see Matt and Katie Clay who we haven't see since Brilyn was a newborn. Brian is in need of some MATT time, they have been best buds for along time and NOTHING would ever chanage that. Matt is a great friend...... Plus I want to see if me and Taylor can ride the horses for a mintue or as Brilyn would say AMPA ROPN ICH... That is short for Grandpa got a new horse for roping its name is Stich. so so cute...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey Holly, tell Matt Hi for me!!! I haven't seen or talked to him in years!! Tell him to tell his sister Hi for me too.... I love Cheryl and haven't talked to her in years either. We need to meet up sometime and go to lunch or something. Have you talked to Cortney lately?
ReplyDeleteOK...this is too crazy! I go from my SIL's blog to find Mandy's then yours and Mindy is on yours! How are you! I'm so excited right now! This is so cool! Who new I would ever find people that I actually know!
ReplyDeleteHe is all yours even if we have to go into hiding with you and ryker. shh we wont tell anyone :) you might have a fight on your hands but as we all have learned in the past you can hold your own fighting with sister-in-laws hahaha:) can't wait to see you and the girls
ReplyDeletelove ya
Oh my heck!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe this is you guys! I was on Amanda's blog and just saw your namnes and had to check if was you! How are you? Your girls are darling...look just like their daddy! Hoep you are doing good...
Missy (Stewart) Pocock :0)
Cute, Cute kids! We'll have to get together soon! Matt has mentioned him and Brian went to lunch before. It will be fun to see you again! Email me and we'll talk some more! taradawn1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHey Holly I e mailed Tara a while ago but I haven't heard back from her. My e mail is JDMDHILL@YAHOO.COM talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteWhats up with you leaving the sweetest comments on my blog? You trying to make me cry or something!! Thank you for all the sweet somments! They make me feel so special.[That sounded SO cheesy, but true] Anyway, have a fun day!
ReplyDelete