Brittany and I had our 1st lesson on school shopping with Kenna and Tater. It went pretty good. We only had one episode where they began throwing FITS and it was over the Hanna Montana shirts that they wanted 4 of... however these girls can shop after firday night and saturday day they were mad to go home.. Brittany & I told them well if you can get Grandpa or Grandma to give you their VISA's numbers we can go but as for now our BUDGETS are already spent... I can't belive that this is really happening they are going to kindergarten... WOW how time flys
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
SHOP TILL THEY DROP
Brittany and I had our 1st lesson on school shopping with Kenna and Tater. It went pretty good. We only had one episode where they began throwing FITS and it was over the Hanna Montana shirts that they wanted 4 of... however these girls can shop after firday night and saturday day they were mad to go home.. Brittany & I told them well if you can get Grandpa or Grandma to give you their VISA's numbers we can go but as for now our BUDGETS are already spent... I can't belive that this is really happening they are going to kindergarten... WOW how time flys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh my heck! They are so cute! I can't hardly believe that they are starting kindergarten! That is just crazy. I am so glad that you guys had so much fun and with only one fit...that is wonderful! It is so crazy for me to think about...but if I had not had my miscarriage I would have one starting 1st grade. Crazy huh!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap. Can you take me shopping. I would like some new clothes. Looks like you did good.
ReplyDelete