A few of us went out to the TRAVERNACLE for a few drinks and songs.. The best part of the whole night was watching Dave and Brian dance for Brittany to "I like big Butts" it was so funny and Brittany was a good sport... Brandon, Mandy and Donnie were there too but I never got a pitcure with them.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
~~~TAVERNACLE~~~
A few of us went out to the TRAVERNACLE for a few drinks and songs.. The best part of the whole night was watching Dave and Brian dance for Brittany to "I like big Butts" it was so funny and Brittany was a good sport... Brandon, Mandy and Donnie were there too but I never got a pitcure with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



i would pay big bucks to see brian sing and dance while intoxicated:) cuz i haven't heard him call me talley in along time:)
ReplyDelete