Today was Taylor's School Halloween parade and pumkin contest. There was no way that Tater could carry her lighted witch pumpkin, so we made a new little one last night. Taylor class is having a little party today, I went to the parade and joined her class for a mintue. Her Teacher Mrs.Lund was even dressed up and I got to meet her newest BEST FRIEND~Analucia and her mom what a cute sweet little girl.. Now if we didn't have to have a fight about getting out of bed, putting the costume and make up and getting in the car, it would have been a perfect morning... LOL
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Taylor's Halloween Parade
Today was Taylor's School Halloween parade and pumkin contest. There was no way that Tater could carry her lighted witch pumpkin, so we made a new little one last night. Taylor class is having a little party today, I went to the parade and joined her class for a mintue. Her Teacher Mrs.Lund was even dressed up and I got to meet her newest BEST FRIEND~Analucia and her mom what a cute sweet little girl.. Now if we didn't have to have a fight about getting out of bed, putting the costume and make up and getting in the car, it would have been a perfect morning... LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Love the costume. And the pumpkin. Looks like she had a great day.
ReplyDeleteCute!!! Her friend is way cute too!
ReplyDelete