We went to Cheri's on christmas eve to be with Sammi and the kids... I was really fun we ate dinner, Grandma Cheri played Hokey Pokey and who has the button, Dayna sang songs, Corey even got down and play horses or bears I can't remember all while we waited so excited for SANTA to appear. Once he made it our way the kids were so excited when they heard the knock on the door, out of excitment they managed to shut the door in sants's face.... they were all so excited and Santa was a BLAST, gifts were given to everyone...SANTA even stayed for a family pitcure....We went back to Cheri's on christmas day and had a yummy dinner, the kids played in the snow and all over the house, the older boys (men) took a nap and Dayna and I took turns getting and giving relaxing massages I kids even made santa some cookies... it was a great christmas!
Monday, December 29, 2008
***CHRISTMAS EVE****
We went to Cheri's on christmas eve to be with Sammi and the kids... I was really fun we ate dinner, Grandma Cheri played Hokey Pokey and who has the button, Dayna sang songs, Corey even got down and play horses or bears I can't remember all while we waited so excited for SANTA to appear. Once he made it our way the kids were so excited when they heard the knock on the door, out of excitment they managed to shut the door in sants's face.... they were all so excited and Santa was a BLAST, gifts were given to everyone...SANTA even stayed for a family pitcure....We went back to Cheri's on christmas day and had a yummy dinner, the kids played in the snow and all over the house, the older boys (men) took a nap and Dayna and I took turns getting and giving relaxing massages I kids even made santa some cookies... it was a great christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What a great day. I am so glad that you were all together. Be glad Corey does not blog. That bald spot almost blinded me. I bet it was still tuff to get through. I hope it went well. You are all so great and I know you had a blast. It is almost New Years. Some of my best memories are at Christmas and New Years Eve with the Jensens. How things change when you get familes of your own. We never did anything with other, but them. I miss those days a ton. BJ went and did his duty by checking in on Grandma. Oh, and shoveling her out. He said it was thigh high.Love you lots and Lots
ReplyDelete