Tuesday, December 2, 2008

THANKS~GIVING





We had a WONDERFUL THANKS~GIVING this year. As many of you know if you have talk to Brian he is really excited to have his new turkey fryer... He did a great job with it, they girls were really cute and took their coloring books out side on Grangma Cheri's lawn and colored with Brian and Donnie babysat the turkey project, I attempted to help Cheri in the kitchen.... LOL..... After dinner Dayna and Corey and the boys surprised us by driving from Steam Boat Springs CO... we all just hung out and then went to see Madagascar 2 which is really cute... Then we spent the rest of the weekend MOVING again YUCK..... YUCK..... THANKS SO MUCH TO CHERI the poor things gets stuck helping us everytime... and has been wonderful about it everytime...Dayna and Corey & the boys, Donnie and Brandon and Mandy didn't miss a beat they jumped right in packing, moving, cleaning, patching, painting, putting together, running to the store, wathcing the kids. what ever was needed... we are so thankful to spend time with them all.. REALLY we never would have got it all done with out them... XOXOXOXO The kids all played really well together, just wish we were closer Brock and Taylor would have so much fun, And I think that Brilyn could really make uncle Corey a big softy.....

4 comments:

  1. Those girls are so darn sweet when they want to be... CUTE pic. really nice of everyone to pitch in and help with the move.. sorry we were not there to help. LUV YA SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun on Thanksgiving. Your girls are so cute. You always have the funniest pictures of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so mad that I looked at these pictures. I saw in one of them Cheri's rolls. I miss eating them. She is the best cook ever. Sure love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete