On Dec 20 we drove to Idaho to get together with my family for a little christmas party. We got lucky and SANTA decided to show up and surprise all the kids... I was really cute.. I love this pitcure of Brilyn pouting and she wouldn't give in an smile for the camera in her new dress... But she warmed right up when it was present opening time Grandpa Gary even got a wet one on the smoucher... However I am pretty sure that it was GRANDMA LORI that stayed up till 3:00 in the morning to finish the girls TU TU's and aprons... THANKS everyone..
Monday, December 29, 2008
CHRISTMAS WITH SANTA*** THANKS SANTA
On Dec 20 we drove to Idaho to get together with my family for a little christmas party. We got lucky and SANTA decided to show up and surprise all the kids... I was really cute.. I love this pitcure of Brilyn pouting and she wouldn't give in an smile for the camera in her new dress... But she warmed right up when it was present opening time Grandpa Gary even got a wet one on the smoucher... However I am pretty sure that it was GRANDMA LORI that stayed up till 3:00 in the morning to finish the girls TU TU's and aprons... THANKS everyone..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment