A few weeks ago Brilyn & Mckenna (Dowland) had a sleep over. First thing in the morning they all woke up & after eating some cereal off came the PJ's these three naked little monkey found it quite funny to slide down the stairs on blankets. They did this for like 3 hours strait...I heard lots of giggles and laughing a only a few bangs against the wall... I remember doing this with my siblings @ Grandma Kaye'sold house..
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Remember when you use to do this?
A few weeks ago Brilyn & Mckenna (Dowland) had a sleep over. First thing in the morning they all woke up & after eating some cereal off came the PJ's these three naked little monkey found it quite funny to slide down the stairs on blankets. They did this for like 3 hours strait...I heard lots of giggles and laughing a only a few bangs against the wall... I remember doing this with my siblings @ Grandma Kaye'sold house..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



FUN! Even though your stairs are scary!
ReplyDelete