Thursday, March 19, 2009

DISNEY ON ICE





Us girls had a Date night last friday- Melissa, Mykelle, Taylor, Brilyn & I all went to Disney on Ice and then to Zuppa's (YummY).. Do to my blondeness we were a little late ( I forgot the tickets @ my office and had to go back causing a 30 min delay) so the show seemed a little short, but almost perfect for Brilyn's attention. It was Mickey and Minnie's Adventure theme it was ok I like last years alot better.. But the kids had fun and Melissa and I got to eat at Zuppa's again so I was happy..

3 comments:

  1. I love Zuppas!!! I have some pictures from this day too, I haven't got them off my camera yet, but I will post them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, THANKS for inviting us! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to go to those they look so fun. I will probably have to do a girls night too cuz I really don't think Jarin will go with me!!!

    ReplyDelete