Thursday, March 19, 2009

Warm SUNNY Weather....






Last week I signed Brilyn and Taylor up for summer baseball. Brilyn is going to play T-Ball and Tay is coach pitch.... The weather was so so nice on sunday afternoon, Brian and I thought it would be a great day to teach the girls..... WOW what a fun laughing exprience that was. Taylor can throw awesome and hit ok...But catching is going to take a lot more warm sunday afternoons! Brilyn she gets so so excited that unless you hold her waist to keep her still she will run right up to the T and use the bat to push the ball off..but if you hold her still the hitting is pretty good.. It was really cute and fun Brian and Tater played catch until Taylor caught one in the nose, then she decided that hitting was more fun... Brilyn's new bat came with a bat bag that is as tall as she is and she got on the scooter with her bag on her back and the 7/11 slurpie in the front of her bike basket and off she went ( I thought I had a pitcure but I guess not ) Grandma Cheri, Lori and Aunt Dayna watch out these girls may show you UP!

1 comment: