.jpg)
Taylor as you all know is our little Sissy girl she like to shop, loves shoes and having her nails painted or the mini-fake nails from the store.... Brilyn has moslty been our little tomboy who doesn't like to have her hair done or even any clothes on... Welll Taylor has been bugging me to get her some fake nails and I promised her if she helped me with a few things around the house that I would get her some more.. I kept my promise and got them put on the other night before bed time.. When little proud Taylor showed them off her Brilyn, I got the "you not my friend anymore" from Brilyn because I didn't buy any for her, so I cut down all of the too big ones for Taylor and glued them on Brilyns' nails she was so excited and just smiled from her to ear.. just before they got into bed I over heard Taylor teaching little Brilyn how to properly turn off the light and put on her pj's with these nails so that she didn't break on off... I was really cute... Brian wasn't @ all impressed & told me you had better not ruin Brilyn too w/ all the shopping, flip flops and extra non-Sense girly things that Taylor is addicted to.



I sure miss my girls!!! They are so cute, and you are such a cute mom. I love it that Bri is coming aroud to all the girl stuff! You will just have to tell Brian to deal with it...
ReplyDeleteoh my how stinkin cute are your girls i love it anothe reason why i want a girl BUT WILL NEVER GET ONE!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it is so cute!!!! Maybe she can just be a tomboy with nails!!! I played in the dirt with my brothers wearing a dress and painted finger nails so you can do both!!
ReplyDelete