This past weekend the girls, Rachel and I headed to Jackson Hole to visit mom and dad. Dad had paid to have a handmade kids saddle for his grandkids which is so small and cute. The kids had so much fun ridding Hollywood, he is such a good horse. I told my dad he should invest in like 5 more they we could all come home and drop the grandkids in the arena and they would be fine and not much mess to clean up after. Teegan, Mckenna, Brilyn and Taylor all took their turns showing grandma and grandpa how cool they were.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
*****Free Daycare*****
This past weekend the girls, Rachel and I headed to Jackson Hole to visit mom and dad. Dad had paid to have a handmade kids saddle for his grandkids which is so small and cute. The kids had so much fun ridding Hollywood, he is such a good horse. I told my dad he should invest in like 5 more they we could all come home and drop the grandkids in the arena and they would be fine and not much mess to clean up after. Teegan, Mckenna, Brilyn and Taylor all took their turns showing grandma and grandpa how cool they were.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Sound like a plan...don't stop working on him with that one!!!
ReplyDelete