Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rachel on Vacation @ Lake Creek Ranch...






Rachel is in love with riding horses and as often as I get a chance I invite her to come along with me and the girls ( we all know how much I get to go and ride being that my husband is not a horse person ) So my dad, my mom, Brittany and I took Rachel on a 3 mile ride @ the ranch, she loved every mintue of it including the part where I was riding my dad's knew spolied rope horse STICH who apparently hasn't been in much water before, decided to take me for a short swim while dad and I were crossing the river side even though it was just a little laugh and I was soked from neck down. She was so thrilled to have witness it and even though she was sore and the rain had come out she didn't even hesitate on the next days worth the ridding, Makayla, Rachel and I went out again where we saw a huge elk. Atleast huge to us those pictures are on Rachels camera so I will have to Blog them later... Rachel we were so glad to have you come, sure makes my 5 1/2 hr drive seem like nothing and you fit in perfectly with our family.

1 comment: