These two girls are few of the many that are spolied by GRANNY Crain!!! She still spoiles Brian when he lets her. The girls and I went to visit and after playing waitress and kitchen with them, they were hungry for some cereal (go figure) of course I had no say Granny let them pick it out and quick they were off and shoveling it in.. Then little miss Brilyn decided that it would taste better if Grandma spoon fed it to her. Taylor wasn't missing out on the action she sat there with her mouth open till she got some.
Monday, September 15, 2008
SPOILED BY GRANNY CRAIN
These two girls are few of the many that are spolied by GRANNY Crain!!! She still spoiles Brian when he lets her. The girls and I went to visit and after playing waitress and kitchen with them, they were hungry for some cereal (go figure) of course I had no say Granny let them pick it out and quick they were off and shoveling it in.. Then little miss Brilyn decided that it would taste better if Grandma spoon fed it to her. Taylor wasn't missing out on the action she sat there with her mouth open till she got some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh Thats what Grandmas are for! She is such a funny old lady. I really love her spunkiness. She is definently on in a million!
ReplyDelete