Gold's Gym made a huge mistake for not giving Melissa a killer deal on a new membership.. But we are glad Melissa got us set up for a tour and 1 week free pass to Lifetime fitness in South Jordan... It is the bomb!!! The cleanist, nicest gym I have ever seen.. Here's the story behind these Pic's. Melissa challange the sales rep (Rusty) to a rock climbing contest to win us both an additional free week. It was awesome... without hesitation she jumped right into the action, got her harness on and the ropes hooked. Rusty went 1st and went up to the top bell in 14.21 seconds and Melissa was right on his tail coming in @ 16 something all I know is I bet her never challanges her to anything... Afterwards a few of the employees that were spectating with me informed us that Rusty use to work the rock climbing pit when he first started @ the gym as an employee. In my eyes MELISSA spanked him since she had never done it before... Even though she come in second we didn't leave without getting a good deal, she was able to get some of the sign up fees dropped and 2 free nice, gym bags.. We were both able to get Brian and Seth to sign up and the kids can go as well and either play in the kids center or we can take they swimming and down the water slides, Brian is really excited to go start working out @ nights and playing some B-Ball. He says he is going to take a few sessions with Melissa so he can get Chizzled Abs like her's.
Monday, September 15, 2008
~~~GO MELISSA~~~
Gold's Gym made a huge mistake for not giving Melissa a killer deal on a new membership.. But we are glad Melissa got us set up for a tour and 1 week free pass to Lifetime fitness in South Jordan... It is the bomb!!! The cleanist, nicest gym I have ever seen.. Here's the story behind these Pic's. Melissa challange the sales rep (Rusty) to a rock climbing contest to win us both an additional free week. It was awesome... without hesitation she jumped right into the action, got her harness on and the ropes hooked. Rusty went 1st and went up to the top bell in 14.21 seconds and Melissa was right on his tail coming in @ 16 something all I know is I bet her never challanges her to anything... Afterwards a few of the employees that were spectating with me informed us that Rusty use to work the rock climbing pit when he first started @ the gym as an employee. In my eyes MELISSA spanked him since she had never done it before... Even though she come in second we didn't leave without getting a good deal, she was able to get some of the sign up fees dropped and 2 free nice, gym bags.. We were both able to get Brian and Seth to sign up and the kids can go as well and either play in the kids center or we can take they swimming and down the water slides, Brian is really excited to go start working out @ nights and playing some B-Ball. He says he is going to take a few sessions with Melissa so he can get Chizzled Abs like her's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Way to go Melissa!!! That is awesome. I love her spirit, she is so much fun...the little that I have been around her. I AM WAY WAY WAY jealous about your gym membership. We got a new gym in Victor, but it is $85.00 a month, and I just can't afford that. That is great that Bri and Seth are going to join you guys. I would love to work out with Jason, I just think it would be a little sexy...you know what I mean!
ReplyDeleteLOL at Brandi's comment! I feel the same way!!! It is hot to see Seth getting all sweaty!
ReplyDeleteThis is Melissa by the way! From another blog of mine!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you didn't show any thong pics! My butt was totally hanging out!
ReplyDelete