While driving around Rexburg this week end while the girls and I were there. I got a huge amount of Bitter-Sweet. I began thinking of all the memory's that Brian and both have seperatly and together in our home town, it was all I could do to hold back all the tears. Part of me wishing we could be back in Idaho and a huge part of me that I wouldn't have wanted it any other way moving to utah when we were first engaged was so healthy for our young marriage... Alot of our memories involved this 1994 Ford F150,( I have to leave it @ that to keep it PG13) and as some of you know last summer Brian bought it back and had it with him for awhile, then sold it to my cousin Landen (he said is was such a girl getter that Landen should have it for High school).. I laughed when he said he was going to buy it back, then I knew he had to have it.. He would call me just to visit while he drove around after work with Porter, Ty, Jason and who ever else that was still around from our high school years. He was in heaven just sitting in her listening to the radio the only thing that would have made his summer is if the girls were lined up on main street begging to his date on a friday night. As much as he likes his new truck he will probally end back up having red and whity just to have her back... Oh I just love thinking about all the things we did all the memories we have togther with all our friends and just when we were sneaking around to be together all hours of the night.. (ya I can now make this public knowledge I think that I have finally told atleast my mom everything) HA HA HA HA Love you so much Brian.
Monday, September 15, 2008
******LOTS OF MEMORIES*******
While driving around Rexburg this week end while the girls and I were there. I got a huge amount of Bitter-Sweet. I began thinking of all the memory's that Brian and both have seperatly and together in our home town, it was all I could do to hold back all the tears. Part of me wishing we could be back in Idaho and a huge part of me that I wouldn't have wanted it any other way moving to utah when we were first engaged was so healthy for our young marriage... Alot of our memories involved this 1994 Ford F150,( I have to leave it @ that to keep it PG13) and as some of you know last summer Brian bought it back and had it with him for awhile, then sold it to my cousin Landen (he said is was such a girl getter that Landen should have it for High school).. I laughed when he said he was going to buy it back, then I knew he had to have it.. He would call me just to visit while he drove around after work with Porter, Ty, Jason and who ever else that was still around from our high school years. He was in heaven just sitting in her listening to the radio the only thing that would have made his summer is if the girls were lined up on main street begging to his date on a friday night. As much as he likes his new truck he will probally end back up having red and whity just to have her back... Oh I just love thinking about all the things we did all the memories we have togther with all our friends and just when we were sneaking around to be together all hours of the night.. (ya I can now make this public knowledge I think that I have finally told atleast my mom everything) HA HA HA HA Love you so much Brian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It is so funny the memories that go along with that truck. Thanks for leaving it PG... I don't need all the juicy details that happened in and on or around that truck! JK cute post!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA Perv! Just Kidding! I love good memories too!!!!
ReplyDelete