Tuesday, September 16, 2008

{Tag Your It}

1. If every job paid $50,000 a year, and you had no physical or mental limitations, what would you do? I think that it would be fun to be a 911 operator.

2. Name a person you regularly encounter (outside your family) who brightens your day. Melissa she is the most honest person I know, she is a good listener, gives good advice and always is fun to joke around with and laugh with.

3. In twenty years, what do you think you will miss most about your life now? The girls in 20 years will be grown up and have lives of their own and I will miss the daily contact with them. A kiss, a fight in the car, a hug, being able singing as loud as we can not matter how bad we sound. Just everything..
4. What’s something you appreciate about your spouse? That he plans dinner and cooks for the girls and I. Without him we would starve.
5. What is your favorite routine, household chore? Lately my fav has been taking a laundry basket and going around from the back seat of the car, through the garage and into the house loading up all the 6-11
size shoes that are constantly all over the place and then organizing them in the hanger on the back of the girl’s door… Buy the time anyone does that there isn’t much time @ my house to do any other cleaning. HA HA HA

6. What’s a book you return to occasionally? Don’t read…. @ all haven’t ever read a book not even for high school… However so many people are talking about these TWILIGHT book series, I might try one out.

7. Favorite Small Pleasure? Taking a HOT bath @ the end of every day.

8. Favorite time of the day? Picking up the girls from school. Even though they usually fight me to leave the Scott residents, I love seeing them after being @ work all day.

9. Name a person who performed what they thought was a small act of service, but ended up being a big deal to you: Brian made the girls and I a huge lunch on labor day afternoon when we got home from Jackson he had it all planned out and even with some of my favorite foods (it was the last thing I expected since he worked 88 hours that week was his on call week. I thought it was very sweet of him.

10. Name someone who somehow changed your life. I can’t just name one… Mom, Dad, Brian, Taylor & Brian. Probably everyone who’s close enough to me that they reading our blog

11. Consider what you do each day. Think of one attribute or trait that you bring to your daily work that is a strength—what is something you do really well? I feel that I am very open minded about almost anything. I think one of my stronger traits is that I can use humor just about anywhere or about anything.

Please take the time to do this tag!

4 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY! I think you try to make me cry on purpose! MAybe I'm just a baby. I really thought for a second how sad I am going to be when I don't get to see the girls as much! I almost started crying today when I saw Taylor after school because I feel like I never get to spend as much time with her! I'm balling! I need to go to bed! I just love them so much! You make me so happy with all your sweet comments! I love our mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holls you are adorable. I just love reading anything that you have to say. I think that you are one amazing person. I am so thankful for you and your frinedship and love. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I have been deciding if I should post anything to you guys but I just have to say I am so sorry for your loss! I can't even imagine what you are going through and you are in my prayers. Let me know if I can do anything for any of your family.
    Love ya guys!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete