Tuesday, September 9, 2008

~~~~~Pre-School~~~~



Brilyn started pre-school with Meilssa again yesterday, she looked so cute in her new pink and tan camo, but was a little on the mean side and wouldn't pose for a quick pitcure so we got one today... On sunday Taylor went to church with Mykelle and Brian and I took Bripie to get a few things she got new shoes & a BACK-A-PACK-A which she is so proud of.... She is so full of non-sense most of the time. I hope she learns as good as Taylor did in pre-school, if not I am sure that she will hold the record for longest TIMEOUT..

2 comments:

  1. I just love that little snake! She is so cute. I love the spunky personality that she has. That is great that Tay got to go to church with Mykelle, so you could get some stuff done. I love the back-a-pack! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how stink cute are your girls.. i love when you guys come to visit i miss you guys aton.. Im glad tay is doing good and so are you!! carter starts preschool next year and i am dreading it:( talk to you later much loves to you guys
    ryker sends back love

    ReplyDelete