Wednesday, October 15, 2008
For Brian and his Dallas COWBOYS
Brian is one of my families Dallas Cowboys fans along with my little brother Josh and my mom Lori... They are all for the cowboys win or lose.... A few weeks ago Brian went and bought the girls some COWBOYS gear, so on sunday Taylor, Brilyn and I got dressed up for Brian and we even wore our outfits to Costco and to lunch, then once we got home we began to watch the game... I am more of a making the cheer squad fan for watching not so much the game so after oh a few mintues the girls were off playing and I was folding laundry however after a while he notice that his super cute support had skipped out and kept shouting from the other room "hey if you are going to be fans you have to atleast watch the game" so the girls and I were forced to re-join into the living room where Brian was rasing his voice when his team was down or made a good play. We tried to have a little more fun with it and do a kick line but short and shorter were to hard to balance with.. He thought it was really cute of us and took a few pitcures to put on his phone and to send to his other COWBOYS Fans. However I did watch long enough to know that Arizona beat DALLAS in over time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Those are so cute!!! You know what I was thinking....us and your friend Rachel and her hubby shouldget together soon and play games one night!
ReplyDeleteHow cute are you guys! I love the outfitts. That is so cute that Bri is getting so into the games... I have always liked football, but I am with you, I would have to be on the cheer team as well! You are just so cute Holls, I love your personality...
ReplyDelete