Taylor's class was suppose to dress up as what they wanted to be when they grow up... A hair lady is what Taylor said first, however she changed it several times @ one point she said mom I will just be a bunny! (which is what she deciced to be for halloween once I explained it to her again she couldn't decide between a Doctor or a hair lady. She went with the hair lady @ the last mintue so we threw on a apron that she had and cliped hair thingeys to it and then did a little bit of a crazy do on her hair. She had a section that was braided, crimpped, curled and straight flipped out. She was really excited about it till she found out that she was one of the 2 kids that dressed up and the other girl was her friend Alli who was also a hair lady..
Thursday, October 23, 2008
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Taylor's class was suppose to dress up as what they wanted to be when they grow up... A hair lady is what Taylor said first, however she changed it several times @ one point she said mom I will just be a bunny! (which is what she deciced to be for halloween once I explained it to her again she couldn't decide between a Doctor or a hair lady. She went with the hair lady @ the last mintue so we threw on a apron that she had and cliped hair thingeys to it and then did a little bit of a crazy do on her hair. She had a section that was braided, crimpped, curled and straight flipped out. She was really excited about it till she found out that she was one of the 2 kids that dressed up and the other girl was her friend Alli who was also a hair lady..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



How adorable is that, a bunny though?? I hope you had fun at the firehouse too.. wink wink!! What is bripie being for halloween??
ReplyDeleteVery cute. I bet she will be a very cute bunny. I can't wait for Halloween I finally get to dress a child up instead of just my dog!!! I can't wait to see pics of your cute girls in their costumes. Are you and Brain dressing up?
ReplyDelete