Taylor's pumkin was a NICE WITCH with purple lighted hair, Brilyn's was a screaming Halloween Cat, Cheri's was a easy going sweet ol pumpkin, Brian was really proud of his black painted pumkin with the skull on it & I had alot of fun spray painting my little cute metalic pumkins and decorating them with ribbon.
Monday, October 27, 2008
The Jensen's Pumkin Patch
Taylor's pumkin was a NICE WITCH with purple lighted hair, Brilyn's was a screaming Halloween Cat, Cheri's was a easy going sweet ol pumpkin, Brian was really proud of his black painted pumkin with the skull on it & I had alot of fun spray painting my little cute metalic pumkins and decorating them with ribbon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You made those stinkin cute metalic pumkins i was going to ask you where you got them but now you can just make me some.. haha just kidding. (maybe) I really like brians that is wicked cool
ReplyDelete