1. Did you date someone from your school? No
2. What kind of car did you drive? I drove lots of vehicles to school but mine was a 1992 Honda CRX until I wreaked it then I got a 1993 Nissan Sentra
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? No, Robbie, Melanie and I all had to take it twice.
4. Were you a party animal? No I always had my big brother Jason to keep me in line he was a good babysitter
5. Were you considered a flirt? To some maybe but for the most part there was only a few guys @ my school that I would have flirted with.. The HOTT guys went to sugar and rigby
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Uh… No
7. Were you a nerd? Not even close
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No just drill team for 2 years and rodeo for 4 years
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Yes a few fights got me that-but they were good watching for everyone…
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Probally not
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Does Coach Grover count
12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the car on the way to either wendy’s or Grandma Parks
13. What is your schools full name? Madison High School
14. School mascot and colors? Bobcat red, white and gray.
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? I went to Josh’s once and mine once.. not much of a formal dress kind of girl
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Maybe for a while, there is a few things that I would do different.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? That I tripped going on to the stage to get my diploma
18. Where did you go senior skip day? n/a
19. Were you in any clubs? no
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Yeah who hasn’t
21. Who was your prom date? Josh… YIPPEE not I had a rodeo that night and only went long enough to get our pictures taken
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? If I get a invite, Yes
23. Did you have a job while in high school? Yes, I worked at Response Analysis long enough to earn a little money for a new saddle my freshman year and then I worked for the state of Idaho babysitting a set of twin boys with health problems in Rigby, then in Idaho falls for another family just before graduating.
I TAG BRANDI, BRITTANY, AMANDA & MISSY
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This was fun. I did the tag. Amanda
ReplyDeleteHey I am going to Idaho this weekend so if you guys are going up call me. What salon does Cortney work at?
ReplyDeleteUm i am pretty sure that not even jason could keep you in line :) I learned alot about you that i thought i already knew but i guess not..
ReplyDelete