Thursday, October 23, 2008

To the *FIRE STATION*






I decided to go with Taylor class on their first feild trip we walked up the street to the local fire station, I was the mommy buddy for 3 kids and man how tickled I was to know that my kids aren't the only ones who don't LISTEN.. Taylor was good but the others not so much... It was fun to go with Taylor even though she didn't listen to me when I told her to stand next to the HOTT fireman while I took her pitcure... LOL... Taylor knew all the answers to the questions that they fireman where asking.. I was so proud of her (THANKS MELISSA for teaching it to her)... One little boy told everyone that once he threw his sister's teddy bear in the fire place cuz she made him mad and then began to point and that truck, and that one all came to my house... Another kid told us all that her mom burnt the soup once and this thing went woooh ah woooh ah wooh (the smoke alarm) it was fun and cute to see the kids with there questions and stories.. I also got to chit chat with Ms. Lund on the walk back to school and it seems that Taylor has yet another person wrapped around her little finger....

1 comment:

  1. HOW FUN!!! That is great that she was good for you. I think that most of the time it is your own kid that drives you nutts on trips like that! As for her wrapping another person around her finger...it is just so darn easy to love her!!! Looks like you had a BLAST!!!

    ReplyDelete