Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Little Miss A*T*T*I*T*U*D*E



Man this little girl was on FIRE these last few days.. She has been talking alot and is very informational. Brian and I both made her made on friday she said to me "i maad at u ma" and said to Brian in the car "you noa my fiend anymore" she didn't want to get dressed just wanted to run around granny crains house NAKED.. We learned that her favorite is uncle Bryce not aunt Brittany, she also told us that she has 2 boyfriend Trey and Caleb we don't know who Caleb is but her and Trey have our Blessing (Melissa says the two of them are close buddies) when she is in a bad mood someone has always hit her in the head and she will demonstrate and that someone is usually last person standing in the room. She is so fun and keeps us on our toes, she still pees sitting backwards on the potty and loves every mintue of it.. Thanks Bridger....

2 comments:

  1. What a diva.. I wounder where she got that from... hummm.. Grandpa Gary? I love the whole underwear thing with tay so cute makes me laugh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome for that whole peeing backwards thing! I think it is absolutely adorbale. I love how sassy she is. I seriously think Addi is headed in the same direction! She is a little character... Cute pictures of her! I just love her so much!!!

    ReplyDelete